Notice of Appointment
A Notice of Appointment is a letter that outlines the appointment and conditions of service at ASU. With some exceptions, faculty and academic professionals receive Notices of Appointment (NOAs) every fiscal or academic year.
2020–2021 Acceptance Deadlines
- Fiscal Year Notices of Appointment — June 26, 2020
- Academic Year Notices of Appointment — August 28, 2020
Resources for Faculty and Academic Professionals
Click on the links below for answers to questions regarding NOA policy and how to accept your NOA. If you have further questions about your NOA, please contact your supervisor or academic unit.
Resources for Colleges, Schools and Departments
- All employees with the NOA Reviewer role in PeopleSoft should enroll in the NOA 101 course in Canvas, which contains training materials and resources.
- To maintain the NOA Reviewer role, employees must pass the NOA 101 quiz with 80% or higher each year.
- The Office of the Provost hosted a workshop in June for NOA Reviewers at the college and unit level.