Academic Advisors

Home / Academic Advisors / Transition Advising

Transition Advising

Friday, December 15, 2017

To find more information about who can declare Exploratory, please go to second FAQ on the Transition Advising page.  More qualifiers have been added to the categories to help clarify the criteria. 


What are key points Exploratory academic advisors cover with students in academic trouble or experiencing critical tracking challenges?

There are a range of issues that apply to these students covered at This is a comprehensive source, but if you have questions, feel free to contact Casey Self.

Which students are eligible to change their major to a College of Integrative Sciences and Arts major?



Casey Self
Executive Director, Academic Advising
College of Integrative Sciences and Arts