The purpose and mission of the University Staff Council is to serve as a voice for university staff, to advise the President of ASU on the working climate, and to raise issues and concerns of university staff. The Council also works to support university staff through various activities and initiatives.
- Improving Working Climate - The Council strives to improve the employment environment, policies and procedures affecting staff, and the general welfare and equal opportunities for university staff.
- Enhancing Staff Communication - The Council focuses on enhancing internal communication among staff on all campuses, other universities within Arizona, as well as with the local communities.
- Promoting Professional Development - The Council works to promote organizational and professional development opportunities to university staff.
Council Board Members
The Executive Council for the USC consists of the President for each USC campus section.
DOWNTOWN PHOENIX CAMPUS BOARD (2013-2014)
- Jami Hovet, President
- Linda Hess, Vice President
- Mary Bankhead, Treasurer
- Gary McMahan, Parliamentarian
POLYTECHNIC CAMPUS BOARD (2013-2014)
- Sarah Nucci, President
- Janette Moerer, Vice President
- George Mulloy, Treasurer
- Shannon Flores, Parliamentarian
TEMPE/SKYSONG CAMPUS BOARD (2013-2014)
- Carol Comito, President
- Miranda Pratt, Vice President
- Stephen Potter, Treasurer
- Margaret Schmidt, Parliamentarian
WEST CAMPUS BOARD (2013-2014)
- Heidi Maxwell, President
- Theresa Lacy, Vice President
- Kathleen Gunn, Treasurer
- Veronica Mize, Parliamentarian