Routine maintenance is scheduled for Friday, July 31 from 8:00 p.m. (MST) until early Saturday, August 1.
This site may be unavailable during that time.
Intellectual Property and Institutional Review Committee
The Intellectual Property and Institutional Review Committee (IPIRC) is made up of faculty and staff representing the diversity of academic and research disciplines of the university.
IPIRC is charged with advising the senior vice president for Knowledge Enterprise Development on issues related to intellectual property management and reviewing conflict of interest disclosures related to research in which an investigator has disclosed significant financial interests that could affect the design, conduct, or reporting of his/her research and to recommend and implement management strategies designed to reduce, manage or eliminate perceived conflicts. The committee is responsible to the director of the Office of Research Integrity and Assurance, who serves as the designated reviewer and institutional official.
- Terry Alford, Engineering of Matter, Transport & Energy
- Karin Ellison, Biology and Society,
- Bin Gu, Information Systems
- Rolf Halden, Sustainable Engineering & the Built Environment
- Bertram Jacobs, Biodesign
- Konstantinos Tsakalis, Electrical, Computer & Energy Engineering
- Gary Marchant, Law
- Pamela Marshall, Math & Natural Sciences
- Karen Marek, Nursing & Health Innovation
- Philip White, Design
- Thomas Sugar, The Polytechnic School
- Debra Murphy, Director, OKED Operations (institutional officer)
- Augustine Cheng, Director, Arizona Technology Enterprise (AzTE)
- Karen Liepmann, Associate General Counsel, Office of General Counsel