Routine maintenance is scheduled for Friday, July 31 from 8:00 p.m. (MST) until early Saturday, August 1.
This site may be unavailable during that time.
Martin Luther King, Jr. Planning Committee - Tempe campus
The committee plans and coordinates events and activities for the Tempe campus annual recognition of Martin Luther King, Jr. The committee is appointed by and responsible to the vice president for public affairs. Student members are appointed by the president on the recommendation of the vice president for university and student initiatives (one-year terms).
- Deborah Abston, ASU Libraries
- Vickie Baldwin, American Indian Support Services
- Ray Basaldua, Teachers College Administration
- Neva Bochenek, ASU Gammage
- Cookie Ellis, ASU Online Administration
- Michelle Johnson, ASU Gammage
- Lisa Loo, Office of General Council
- Darci Nagy, Special Events
- Carol Sumner, Educational Outreach & Student Services
- Tye Thede, Special Events
- Sherril Tomita, Student & Cultural Engagement
- Joanne Valdenegro, Engineering Academic & Student Affairs
- Michelle Lyons-Mayer, Memorial Union
Student members to be appointed