Routine maintenance is scheduled for Friday, July 31 from 8:00 p.m. (MST) until early Saturday, August 1.
This site may be unavailable during that time.
Memorial Union Advisory Board
The mission of the Memorial Union Advisory Board (MUAB) is to formulate, initiate, and review Memorial Union policies and practices including budget, marketing, food service, facilities, programming, and planning. The MUAB will make recommendations to the senior vice president for Educational outreach and Student Services and Memorial Union on behalf of and inclusive of ASU students, faculty, staff, alumni, and community, while fully supporting the missions of the MU and ASU and assessing the needs of the community. Student members are selected through an application process while faculty, staff, and a community member are appointed by the director and staff advisor.
- Robbie Barton, Memorial Union Management Intern
- Garrett Bentley, Memorial Union Advisory Board Events Coordinator
- Emily Callahan, Memorial Union Activities Advisor
- Huaiya Chen, Historical, Philosophical & Religious Studies
- Victoria Graham, Memorial Union Advisory Board President
- Brady Madden, MU After Dark Coordinator
- John Mitchell, Film, Dance & Theatre
- TBD, Aramark Food Services