Routine maintenance is scheduled for Friday, July 31 from 8:00 p.m. (MST) until early Saturday, August 1.
This site may be unavailable during that time.
Regents' Professors Nomination Committee
The committee reviews nominations submitted from within the university, following appropriate provisions of the Arizona Board of Regents Policy Manual and the university criteria and procedures for nominating and selecting Regents’ Professors. The committee is responsible to and submits recommendations to the executive vice president and university provost; appointments are made by the president.
- Jeffrey Chapman, Retired Professor, Public Affairs
- Chuck Calleros, Professor, Law
- Paul Davies, Regents' Professor & Director, The Beyond Center
- Jennifer Fewell, President's Professor, Life Sciences
- Rachel Fuchs, Regents' Professor, History
- Nancy Gonzales, Professor, Psychology
- Michael Hanemann, Professor, Economics
- Karen Harris, Professor, Educational Leadership & Innovation
- Michael Hechter, Professor, Politics & Global Studies
- Jerry Lin, Regents' Professor, Engineering of Matter, Transport & Energy
Ex officio: Arthur Blakemore, Sr. Vice Provost & Professor, Provost's Office