Routine maintenance is scheduled for Friday, July 31 from 8:00 p.m. (MST) until early Saturday, August 1.
This site may be unavailable during that time.
University Undergraduate Standards Committee
Submitted by Visitor on Wed, 12/17/2008 - 4:31pm
The committee is advisory to the university provost regarding undergraduate student petitions that concern university-wide academic requirements. The committee is appointed by and responsible to the university provost (two-year terms).
- College of Health Solutions, TBD
- College of Letters and Sciences, Mirna Latouff
- College of Liberal Arts and Sciences, Michael Barton
- College of Nursing and Health Innovation, Judy Sales
- College of Public Service and Community Solutions, John Weber
- Herberger Institute for Design and the Arts, Jason Scott
- Ira A. Fulton Schools of Engineering, Zachary Holman
- Mary Lou Fulton Teachers College, Mi Yeon Lee
- New College of Interdisciplinary Arts and Sciences, Owen Anderson
- School of Sustainability, Dan Childers
- W.P. Carey School of Business, Douglas Olsen
- Walter Cronkite School of Journalism and Mass Communication, Joseph Russomanno
- Kathy McBride, University Registrar Services
- Carla Owen, Student Rights and Responsibilities