Proposal to Change the Name of a Concentration, Minor or Certificate

Proposed changes to the names of a concentration, minor or certificate should be submitted on the College/School academic plan and receive specific written approval from the University Provost’s office.

Once approved, complete the “Proposal to Change the Name of an Academic Program” template to be routed through the internal ASU proposal development and review process.
1.   Unit
2.   College/School Curriculum Committee
3.   College/School Dean’s Office
4.   Office of the University Provost
6.   University Senate (1st Reading)*
7.   University Senate (2nd Reading/Approval)*
8.   University Provost
* Proposals to change the name of a concentration or minor are not reviewed/approved by the University Senate