Routine maintenance is scheduled for Friday, July 31 from 8:00 p.m. (MST) until early Saturday, August 1.
This site may be unavailable during that time.
Proposal to Change the Name of Graduate Concentrations and Certificates
Proposed changes to the names of concentrations or certificates should be submitted on the College/School academic plan and receive specific written approval from the University Provost’s office.
Once approved, complete the “Proposal to Change the Name of an Academic Program” template to be routed through the internal ASU proposal development and review process.
2. College/School Curriculum Committee
3. College/School Dean’s Office
4. Office of the University Provost
7. University Senate (1st Reading)*
8. University Senate (2nd Reading/Approval)*
9. University Provost
* Proposals to change the name of a concentration are not reviewed/approved by the University Senate.