Office of the University Provost

Proposal to Change the Name of Graduate Concentrations and Certificates

Proposed changes to the names of concentrations or certificates should be submitted on the College/School academic plan and receive specific written approval from the Provost’s office.

Once approved, complete the “Proposal to Change the Name of an Academic Program” template to be routed through the internal ASU proposal development and review process.
1.   Unit
2.   College/School Curriculum Committee
3.   College/School Dean’s Office
4.   Office of the Provost
7.   University Senate (1st Reading)*
8.   University Senate (2nd Reading/Approval)*
9.   Provost
* Proposals to change the name of a concentration are not reviewed/approved by the University Senate.