DARS Self-Service Overview
How to access, request and read Self-Service (DARS) audit (PDF)
DARS Self-Service Exception Basics
How to access, view, delete and add exceptions to a student's degree audit. Refer to training guides below for specific exception types.
- (RM) Requirement Modification: Adjust course lists, adjust hours, adjust counts, add a not line
- (RS) Requirement Substitution: Replace a course with another within a subrequirement
- (RC) Remove Courses: Delete a series of courses from a course list
- (RD) Requirement Deletion: Delete one course from a course list
- (EQ) Equivalency: Equivalency to be sent to PeopleSoft (TRANSFER ONLY, NO ASU COURSES)
- (GS) General Studies: Assigning General Studies
- (CT) Check Title Modification: Add a course to the course list by checking title
- (RT) Check Title Substitution: Replace a course with another by checking title
For advanced exceptions troubleshooting, contact the Encoder assigned to your college.
Still have questions?
If you have DARS-related questions, please email email@example.com with the following information:
Name(s), Student ID, Degree Program and Catalog Year, and exception type (if applicable) and other information pertinent to the case.