February 24, 2011
Curriculum and Academic Programs Committee (CAPC)
Tempe campus: Interdisciplinary B 365
10:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
Video Conferencing Locations:
Downtown Phoenix campus: UCENT 317
Polytechnic campus: Center Building 147
West campus: FAB 302
- Call to Order
- Approval of Minutes February 10, 2011
- Old Business
- New Business
College of Liberal Arts and Sciences
School of International Letters and Cultures
Establishment of a minor
Herberger Institute for Design and the Arts
Disestablishment of an undergraduate degree
BSD in Housing and Community Development
New Course Proposal(s)
The following new course proposals are available for your review via the on-line ACRES system http://az.transfer.org/cgi-bin/WebObjects/acres.
M SPE 567 Basic Concepts and Ethics of Applied Behavior Analysis
M GPH 537 13 Ways Nature Can Kill You
Under FEATURES- click on the "Query Forms"
- In the summary box type the CAPC meeting date in "*MM/DD/YYYY" format
- Change filter drop box: "All forms"
- Sort the records by clicking the horizontal-bar square next to “Summary” in the header.
- Click the View link next to course to review and submit comments