Kuali Curriculum Management
Kuali Curriculum Management provides a method of electronically submitting and routing curricular proposals. Using this system, faculty, staff, and administrators at Arizona State University can create, route, evaluate, and approve new courses and programs, course and program modifications, fees, topics, and other curricular related items within ASU. The system also provides a way to track where a proposal is in the approval process and to access proposals from any ASU unit.
If you already have a Kuali CM account, go to MyASU and click on the link under Teaching & Student Support Tools > Curriculum Management (Kuali).
If you have questions regarding access to Kuali, contact CurriculumQuestions@asu.edu.
Our previous curriculum management system, Curriculum ChangeMaker, is still available for historical purposes only.
- Curricular Deadlines Calendar
- Curriculum (College/School) Contacts
- Kuali Manual
- Kuali Training Materials (Career EDGE)
Course Specific Resources:
- Classification of Courses
- Course Component Definitions
- Criteria for Lower- and Upper-Division Courses
- Definition of a Unit of Credit
- Instruction Mode Definitions
Have questions or comments? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.