March 10, 2011
MEETING CANCELED DUE TO SYSTEM PROBLEMS
Curriculum and Academic Programs Committee (CAPC)
Tempe campus: Interdisciplinary B 365
10:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
Video Conferencing Locations:
Downtown Phoenix campus: UCENT 317
Polytechnic campus: Center Building 147
West campus: FAB 302
- Call to Order
- Approval of Minutes February 24, 2011
- Old Business
- New Business
New Course Proposal(s)
The following new course proposals are available for your review via the on-line ACRES system http://az.transfer.org/cgi-bin/WebObjects/acres.
CPI 350 Evaluation of Informatics Systems
DNP 629 Research for Geriatric Practice
EEE 501 Overview of Electrical Engineering
HSC 310 Health Literacy: Creating Healthy and Active Schools
HSC 100 Five to Thrive: COPE
MCO 515 Advanced Online Media
PUP 701 Urban Planning Colloquium
TSS 507 Theory and Methods of Transborder Cultural Acquisition, Language Development, and Learning
TSS 601 Internship in Transborder Studies
TSS 607 Colloquium in Transborder Studies
TSS 608 Transmitting Transborder Studies to Publics and Institutions
TSS 609 Prospectus Design in Transborder Studies
Under FEATURES- click on the "Query Forms"
- In the summary box type the CAPC meeting date in "*MM/DD/YYYY" format
- Change filter drop box: "All forms"
- Sort the records by clicking the horizontal-bar square next to “Summary” in the header.
- Click the View link next to course to review and submit comments