What to expect
Thursday, March 14
Opening act (Conference welcome)
Executive Vice President and University Provost
Headliner (Keynote address)
Announcing in December 2023.
After party (Social reception)
Drinks and snacks
Salt River Ballroom.
Friday, March 15
8 a.m.–6:30 p.m.
Full agenda of sessions, discussions and demos announcing in early 2024 on the following themes:
- Placing students at the center of curricula design.
- Fostering community (inclusion and belonging in the classroom).
- Scaling student success innovations.
- Advancing social impact through teaching.
Register to attend
Come learn and build community with keynote speakers and the ASU academic leaders and staff who are driving the innovations that power ASU’s teaching and learning.
Take the mic
Have a compelling story to tell about an innovation you’re leading or project you’re a part of that is making an impact on student outcomes? Sign up to speak at FOLC Fest.
During FOLCFEST we will
- Explore the latest ASU advancements and innovations in technology and their impact on teaching and learning.
- Bring faculty and staff together to co-present, acknowledging the full spectrum of teaching, learning and tech professionals at ASU and their involvement in students’ holistic journeys.
- Pinpoint the challenges and opportunities of integrating technology into educational practices.
- Provide a platform for educators, researchers and technology professionals to share their experiences and best practices in technology-enhanced teaching and learning.
- Facilitate discussions on innovative teaching and learning strategies that leverage technology.
- Foster belonging and collaboration among educators, researchers and professionals across the field of educational technology.
- Build scaffolding across various faculty and staff comfort and experience levels with technology to honor the diversity of expertise at ASU.
A little bit more about FOLC Fest