Curriculum Development

Curriculum Development

Curricular forms

Tracking documents

Degrees and majors

Graduate degrees and majors

  • Find links to forms for the following graduate actions on the Graduate College Curriculum Development website:
      • Graduate Program Requirement Change
      • Graduate Admission Requirements Change
      • Graduate Program Application Review Term Changes
      • Accelerated Master's Program Proposal
      • Graduate Concurrent Program Proposal
      • Create New Graduate Track
      • Master's in Passing Establishment or Modification


Academic structure

  • Proposal to Change Academic Structure
      • Disestablish an Academic Unit
      • Move an Academic Unit
      • Merge an Academic Unit
      • Change the Name of an Academic Unit
      • Create a New Academic Organization (department, school, college)